Sunday, May 18, 2008

Crème brûlée


This creme brulee is my 2nd attempt. The 1st one didn't succeed bcos I just follow the oven timing from the recipe but it wasn't set at all. I use a diffferent recipe for the 2nd attempt. This time I checked, not just following the timing blindly. To me it turned out so-so, I think it's too creamy. I'll have to explore again to make a less creamy yet delicious one, cos my mum was complaining it's not suitable for folks with high blood. My mum even requested to try the 'original' one from restaurants so that she can compare. No wonder I wanna be a chef......

1 comment:

Six Rolling Wheels said...

oy ms tan... your photogaphy can be better???? teach you so long already still the same leh.... i think i have to give you a strict strct lesson.... btw, finally i have time for your blog and added you in my blog....