Monday, June 16, 2008

What a day!!

Today is the 1st day of school, or rather was supposed. I've waited so long for this day but only got to know this morning that the class has been postponed to 14th July. I was mad.... not because of the class being postponed, but because of the poor administrating. The number of students is easily less than 20, how could they forgot to inform me? I was so excited about this 1st day of school thingy that I woke up a few times before the alarm rang at 5:45am, and I woke up wide awake, which is very rare. I reached the school so early that I have amber time to do some exercises in the park. Well I'm not so angry now cos there's nothing I can do abt it. Sigh... I dunno if I will have the same excitment abt the 1st day next month... it won't be the same I guess.

Now I've to worry abt what to do for another month. I've been idling for 1.5 months and I'm getting bored. It's good to have a break but this is too long since I've already had 1 mth break in CZ. Today clocks 2.5 months without a job... I've broken my record, my last record was only 2 weeks. tsk tsk tsk... I'm getting too lazy....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya v lazy till work temp 3wks took 4 days MC wahahahaa :p